Link to Sign up for In-Person Service – 50 Person Max.
Please read the following information in regards to the Sunday morning services:
- The services have a strict cap of 50 people, so ensure that you sign up. The sign up has openings for 45 people to account for the pastor, sound, video people.
- Please stay home if you are ill
- If you plan to come and sit with extended family please sign up as a group so that we can have the chairs appropriately spaced.
- The church will open 10 minutes before each service.
- We will be having worship on the screen, since singing is a high-risk activity masks are recommended, but not required.
- The nursery, basement, library, and balcony will be closed.
Nursing mothers can still use the nursery, but children will not be able to use it throughout the service.
- Children must sit with their families and not move around throughout the service.
We will have some activity sheets printed for pick up when you enter the church, please bring your own crayons for your children to colour with. Also please bring a bag with quiet activities for your children to keep them occupied during the service.
- We will not be having food in the building at this time
- We will not be providing coffee at this time, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- We will have disinfectant wipes in the bathroom, please wipe the bathroom down following each use.
- After each service everyone will exit to the parking lot, to follow regulations within the building.
Adventures in odyssey (Free Trial)
Bible App for Kids
Keys for Kids
Mr. Phil TV – Phil Vischer (Free Trial)
Mrs. G’s Bible Stories
Empowering Courageous Kids Group SS Curriculum (Free Weekly Video lessons)